Personal Side Of Brenda
- Celebrating +35 years of marriage
- One awesome daughter Kristina
- Moved to Kingston to continue my education and remained in
the surrounding areas since that time.
- Love my country setting of Gananoque and Lansdowne
surrounded by trees, lakes, rivers and parks.
- Allie & Clare, my two Collie dogs keep me exercised.
- Love the fruits of labour from my garden that is mostly my
husband’s hard work.
- I can be bribed with sweets.
- Trying new adventures that go beyond my comfort level keeps
Professional Side Of Brenda
- Certified Wedding Officiant and member of
Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- My niece gave me the honour of officiating her wedding as my
- Funeral Celebrant: trained by Insight Institute
- Background in Mental Health & Addictions
- Child & Youth Worker
- Volunteered for multiple functions from Mental Health,
Lansdowne Medical Centre to Literary Festivals.
- Medical Courier for the Bruce Denniston Bone Marrow and Stem
Cell Society-Ottawa Division
- Workshop Facilitator and Public speaker
Passionate Side Of Brenda
- Providing support to my wedding couples in delivering a
ceremony that they will love.
- Keeping a balanced life style between family, volunteering
- Being community orientated in supporting local businesses.
- Playing Pickleball
- Entertaining, crafting and cooking.
- Staying connected with family and friends sharing stories
- Mental Health Matters